Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Printed Wooden Buttons

Here's my latest impulse buy:  printed wooden buttons. 

These ones have crisp and colorful patterns printed on them, and they have a nice, sturdy feel. I chose the buttons with floral or newsprint patterns, which give a nice, vintage quality that goes well with the wood, but there are other types of patterns available if you prefer.













I bought all of these at Amazon, but I'm sure you could also find some at your local crafting or scrapbooking supply store.  They come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. 

















Each package has a random assortment, so you won't know in advance the specific quantities of each pattern you'll end up with.

I think these would work really well in a clothing or purse project, but I'm also thinking about trying them as an accent on keychains.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks for your comments...